Washing Hands Can Be Fun
Getting dirty in mud, climbing trees, rolling on the ground. Any child knows that the best thing about playing outside is that there is no need to worry about getting dirty. Although parents agree with this, it is worrying about the germs that their children come into contact with when they have fun, that is why we must be aware of the personal hygiene of children.
What can parents do? Relax and turn personal hygiene into something fun. "It's important to teach children that proper handwashing is a healthy habit that should last a lifetime." The secret is to make the experience positive and memorable for the family. Washing our hands correctly helps eliminate different types of germs that we come into contact with every day.
After children have learned how and when to wash their hands, it is necessary to make a ritual of it, so that they do it naturally and it becomes a habit. One tip is to hang posters so they don't forget. And most important of all: parents are the example, they must wash their hands regularly to create in the child this important habit of personal hygiene.
Always wash your hands before doing the following:
- Prepare meals or eat
- Treat wounds or take care of someone who is sick
- Insert or remove contact lenses
Always wash your hands after doing the following:
- Prepare food
- Using the toilet, changing a diaper, or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- Touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- Blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Treat wounds or care for a sick person
- Handle garbage
- Handling pet food or pet treats
- Also, wash your hands when they have visible dirt.
Parents don't fret ! We have two perfect products for you: